The G350 5-axis universal machining center offers all customers in the machining sector
The structure of the machine is identical in all models and the difference between them is expressed in the size of the machine.
compact design, clear display, highly accssible work area in addition, the efficiancy and realibility of the work procedure are just some of the advantage of the machine.
X – 600MM
Y – 855MM
Z – 750MM
A – -180°/+45°
FEED – X- 70 / Y- 45 / Z- 90
HAIDENHAIN iTNC 640
LINEAR SCALES IN ALL AXIS
PART SIZE- 600*580MM
Ability to process at negative angles
* Compact and stable design
* Optimal access to the work area (maximum tool length 365 mm))
* Optimal automation for quick loading of parts – Options for warehouse tools in unlimited quantities
* rotating table to the roof
* Chips fall on their own
PURE TECHNOLOGY IN SMALLESRT SPACE:
* REDUCE MACHINE WIDTH- more compact machine installation thanks to an intelligent re-arrangement of the integrated tool magazine.
* FAST TOOL CHANGE- optimized chip-to-chip time with the new , integrated tool changer arm.
*TOOL LOADING ON OPERATOR SIDE- shorter axis travel achieved by re-positioning the tool loading point on the operator side.
* ARRANGEMENT OF THE POWER UNITS- higher thermal stability with de-coupled mounting of the additional power units.
* EXPANDABLE TOOL POCKETS IN THE TOOL MAGAZINE- needs-based option to expand the magazine from a single disc to a double disc magazine.
* TOOL LENGTHS UP TO MAX. 550MM- suitable expansion of the max. manageable tool length on the double disc magazine.
For more information: Elinor – 0527-444954 / office – 04-8703066