The current range of products consists of the G350 / G550 / G750 which have excellently proven themselves in various applications in all industries.
The structure of the machine is identical in all models and the difference between them is expressed in the size of the machine
X – 1000MM
Y – 1100MM
Z – 1170MM
FEED- X- 60 / Y- 50 / Z- 75
HAIDENHAIN iTNC 640
LINEAR SCALES IN ALL AXIS
PART SIZE- 1005*1280MM
Ability to process at negative angles
Compact and stable design
* Optimal access to the work area (maximum tool length 565mm))
* Optimal automation for quick loading of parts – Options for warehouse tools in unlimited quantities
*rotating table to the roof
* Chips fall on their own
THE SMALLEST PACKAGE OF PURE TECHNOLOGY.
- COMPACT RIGID DESIGN- Optimal visibility and accessibility to the working area. State-of-the-art GROB technology for the highest dynamics and machine rigidity with optimal flexibility and high economic efficiency. These are the advantages of GROB standalone universal machining centers.
- HORIZONTAL SPINDLE POSITION- An optimal chip discharge is achieved in conjunction with the arrangement of the workpiece axis. The machine offers the largest Z stroke as opposed to comparable machines. The horizontal spindle position gives the machine max. stability.
- SUBSTRUCTURE- The machine’s bed, Y column and the cross slide are inherently rigid welded constructions. The Y slide and the swiveling / rotary table housing are cast iron structure. The machine positioned and aligned on three leveling elements. two more leveling elements provides additional stability
- AXIS CONTROL- Three linear and two rotary axis enable 5-sided machining as well as 5-axis simultaneous interpolation. The machine , therefore, offers the highest possible degrees of freedom- A- 225 degrees, B- 360 degrees.
- HIGH ECCONOMIC EFFICIENCY- The machine optimally suitable for wet and dry machining. It’s compact design requires only very small floor space.
- OPTIMAL AUTOMATION- A pallet changer and/or pallet magazine are available for automatic workpiece change.